Jacqueline of LantauMama:
- Is Hong Kong’s leading fermentation educator
- Works with chefs and restaurants to help integrate fermenting into their menus
- Teaches classes in fermenting and dehydrating
- Serves LantauMama kombucha at privately held events
- Holds monthly classes at Le Meridien Cyberport for their club members
- Consulted with the chefs at The Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong (2015-2017)
- Helped bring Sandor Katz, author of The Art of Fermentation, to Hong Kong
- Writes regularly and is quoted on fermenting in the local press
- Makes fermenting accessible both in the kitchen and to the palate
- Follow Jacqueline’s recent fermenting adventures at instagram.com/LantauMama
Love from Lantau Island, Hong Kong
LantauMama on Instagram
The free Flipboard online magazine above has all the latest news on the web about fermenting, updated regularly.
Note on LantauMama's photos:
Most of the photos on this site are snapped with my old iphone 4 or new iphone 5 (thank you hubby!), the photos are just enough to illustrate the blog post or recipe.